Amy is responsible for ensuring One Change Group serves its clientele in an efficient and compliant way, utilizing the most current therapeutic policies and protocols. For 17 years, she has worked within medical and mental health clinics directing, organizing, and managing several programs and services.
- Balancing Act: Navigating Tech, Work, and Family in Harmony
- The Power of Routines: 4 Ways Establishing Consistency Supports Mental Health
- Prioritizing Mental Health: Creating a Safe Workplace for All
- Disconnect to Reconnect: Mindless Scrolling’s Effect on Your Mental Health
- You Got This: A Therapist’s Journey in Self-Love