Keiana is a Clinical Assistant and Case Manager for One Change Group. In addition to her work with clients and clinicians, Keiana is also a member of the OCG marketing team. Keiana recently graduated with a B.S. in Psychology from Washington State University, where she competed in the Division I Swim Program. Go Cougs!
- Strategies for New Year Resolutions: Tactics for Lasting Change
- Balancing Act: Navigating Tech, Work, and Family in Harmony
- The Power of Routines: 4 Ways Establishing Consistency Supports Mental Health
- Prioritizing Mental Health: Creating a Safe Workplace for All
- Disconnect to Reconnect: Mindless Scrolling’s Effect on Your Mental Health