Jodie is a mental health counselor and educator. She has worked with people with mental health disorders for many years. She has developed and led workshops designed to encourage, support, and educate people in their interpersonal and working relationships. Jodie is an active member of her local community enrichment programs. She enjoys reading, writing, playing in the ocean, and doing yoga in her spare time. Jodie loves spending time with her husband and five adult children.
- Balancing Act: Navigating Tech, Work, and Family in Harmony
- The Power of Routines: 4 Ways Establishing Consistency Supports Mental Health
- Prioritizing Mental Health: Creating a Safe Workplace for All
- Disconnect to Reconnect: Mindless Scrolling’s Effect on Your Mental Health
- You Got This: A Therapist’s Journey in Self-Love