Having worked as a professional facilitator and trainer for over 20 years, Kevin has effectively led thousands of individuals through training sessions using proven adult learning theory techniques. With a degree from the University of Idaho in Anthropology/Sociology and certification in Change Management, Adult Learning Theory, and Instructional Design, Kevin has supported families in crisis for numerous years. He currently works in management for a large e-commerce organization based in Jacksonville, FL.
- Balancing Act: Navigating Tech, Work, and Family in Harmony
- The Power of Routines: 4 Ways Establishing Consistency Supports Mental Health
- Prioritizing Mental Health: Creating a Safe Workplace for All
- Disconnect to Reconnect: Mindless Scrolling’s Effect on Your Mental Health
- You Got This: A Therapist’s Journey in Self-Love