Loretta is the co-founder and board member of Elk Mountain Academy, a Therapeutic Boarding School for teenage girls. Loretta has worked with families in crisis for well over twenty years. Loretta is a dedicated mother and wife, and her passion for people overflows into the community in which she lives.
- Strategies for New Year Resolutions: Tactics for Lasting Change
- Balancing Act: Navigating Tech, Work, and Family in Harmony
- The Power of Routines: 4 Ways Establishing Consistency Supports Mental Health
- Prioritizing Mental Health: Creating a Safe Workplace for All
- Disconnect to Reconnect: Mindless Scrolling’s Effect on Your Mental Health